This is for all of our leaders and those who are wanting to serve by leading at Grace Foursquare. It is over the course of two days. Here is an IDEA of what the schedule looks like:
Friday: Registration and Check-In will begin at 5:30pm, and we will finish up Friday’s part of the conference by 9:30.
Saturday: We will start up at 9:00am, go until lunch (which will be provided), and then go on until 5:30pm.
It’s not too late to sign up! Just bring the money with you on Friday night, and we will have registration forms available at check-in. Again, if money is an issue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and let us know. We will figure something out for you.
We hope to see you there!
What: Basketball game and making cards and letters for orphans.
Start: Fairmont Jr. High, Friday 4:30PM or as soon as possible
End: 9PM at Grace
Bring: Arts and crafts supplies, Blue and gold signs and fan costumes, $5 and an activity card in case the game costs, Snacks.
Needed: Would anyone like to provide dinner at the church for likely about 10?
For this Friday’s invasion we will be supporting Genesis at her basketball game, and then returning to Grace (about 6:45) for dinner and making cards for 700 orphans in Vietnam. We have extended the time a bit to give us time to make that many cards! Church members, parents, and siblings are welcome to join us! Bring some money in case the game costs.
About the orphans: https://goo.gl/h0gz6a
About the letter writting: http://www.vinhsonorphanage.org/volunteer.html
Start saving up all your change! We will take up a special change offering Sunday, December 20th. The youth will be doing a laundry love ministry; we will pay for and help people with their laundry at a local laundromat just to show them love! We will be joining Brandon Kindleburger and the youth from the Discovery church who run the ministry once a month.
– Camp is at Quaker Hill Conference Center in McCall as it has been for the last two years.
– Dates are Feb. 19 – 21 (Fri.-Sat.)
– Cost is $90 per student & $75 for staff. We will do a fundraiser in Jan to lower the cost.
– Our Speaker is Joshua Benziger. Josh is a youth pastor in Oakdale, CA and a graduate of Pacific LIfe Bible College in BC. Josh has been working with youth and college students for almost 10 years and brings a passionate but relevant message. His heart is to connect with students and he’ll be available even during non speaking activities to build relationships.
– Our worship Leader is Kayla McDermitt. She is currently our student worship leader at TVWC and serves on our Sunday Morning worship team as well.
– The camp has a game room, snack bar/coffee shop, chapel, provides excellent meals, and has an array of outside equipment available to us including snow shoes, cross country skis, and a zip line.
– If any church adult (with their ministry background check completed) would like to volunteer as a chaperon, we especially need nurses and an activity coordinator.
Please join us this Sunday to start packing things up for our move! After the Member’s Meeting, we will take a break so that people have time to go get food, then we will start the packing process! Plan to meet back at the church building by 2:00!
We will be participating in a day of prayer and fasting on Friday, December 4th, and will be ending the day with a worship night at Grace Foursquare at 6:30pm. Join us as we fast and pray as we step into the Christmas season and into something new that God has for us as a church.
Childcare will be provided at the worship night!
I regret to inform you that our annual Christmas Party will be canceled. In lieu of the party we will gather in fellowship on Sunday, December 20th following the Children’s Christmas program and share a snack! Please sign up at the Connect Table to bring appetizers, desserts, or drinks. Please sign up by Sunday the 13th. Looking forward, we will have a House warming at our new home in 2016! Eagerly awaiting the incredible fulfillment of the good things to come!
Join us for our annual Christmas program put on by our wonderful Children’s Church team and all of our adorable kids! Come see the program we have all been waiting for! Immediately following the show, we will fellowship and have snacks together! Please sign up to bring an appetizer, dessert, or drinks at the Connect Table! We hope to see you there!